CEO at RedCrow Intelligence
Security and Investigations
Strategic and creative professional with a history of innovative leadership in security and risk consulting, threat assessment, close protection, and project management. Excels at identification and resolution of diverse security risks in challenging and highly volatile international environments. Implemented best practices and new ventures while improving security offerings and growing client base for Hemaya Security Solutions. Well versed in cultures, politics, and customs of the Middle East. Offers comprehensive expertise in business continuity planning, SOP development, remote surveillance, proposal development, and public speaking. MA in Middle East Politics with a Master’s degree in Homeland Security and Counter terrorism currently in progress.
Threat Assessment * Conflict Resolution * Close Protection
Remote Surveillance * Project Management * Risk Management
Start-up Ventures * Global Security * Middle East / Palestine
Business Development * Client Relationship Management * Presentations
July 2014 – Present (1 year 11 months)
Redcrow Intelligence is a company that provides risk mitigation solutions to organizations and individuals operating in the MENA region; through an online platform and other customized services, which enable our clients to receive constantly updated intelligence feed through different delivery forms; it also assists them in avoiding potential threats, on both tactical and strategic level.
HEMAYA SECURITY SOLUTIONS
December 2010 – Present (5 years 6 months)
• Steer strategy development, planning, and implementation of key projects.
• Drive the introduction of new international ventures and departments, serving as business development manager.
• Started a new department dedicated to growing and managing relationships with political and diplomatic organizations.
• Oversaw launch of new remote surveillance service offerings.
• Built and managed a sister company that provided and installed security systems.
• Secured multiple new international clients and partners due to extensive network of global contacts.
• Leveraged best practices in security services which were previously unknown in Palestine.
• Conduct deal negotiation and problem solving activities.
• Orchestrate interviewing, hiring, and training of employees.
• Provide leadership of monthly and yearly strategic plans.
• Guide development of business proposals, business continuity plans, physical security plans, information support packages, and threat assessments as a component of consultancy services.
Jordanian youth club-Amman
August 2004 – Present
Osnabruck University- Germany
July 2007 – Present
Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (Irata) - London- UK
November 2011 – Present
Birzeit Pharmaceutical Company (BPC ) - Ramallah -Palestine
November 2010 – Present
Longmoor Security/ Security Industry Authority (SIA) -Banbury-UK
August 2010 – Present
Conflict Resolution Forums
In: Malta Oslo and Jerusalem
January 2000 – February 2003
IDC HERZLIYA, Herzliya, Israel
Master's degree, Government :CT and Homeland Security
2013 – 2014
MA Homeland Security & Counter Terrorism
-Terrorism and Counter Terrorism
-Anatomy of Terrorist Organizations
- Crisis Management
UNIVERSITY OF EXETER, Exeter, UK
Masters of Arts, Middle East Politics
2009 – 2010
Graduate Diploma Management
-Accounting for Managers
UNIVERSITY OF EXETER, Exeter, UK
Graduate Diploma, Management
2008 – 2009
MA in Middle East Politics
BIRZEIT UNIVERSITY, Ramallah, Palestine
Bachelor of Arts, History and Political Science
2003 – 2008
History and Politics of the Islamic and Arab World
Honors & Awards
The Award of Innovation 2015 (top 25 companies)
The Higher Council of Innovation and Excellence
Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas handed 25 founders awards of innovation after the Higher Council of Innovation and Excellence/ Palestinian chose these companies out of more than 250 nominated ones.
"Google for Entrepreneurs" scholarship
BlackBox VC / Google for Entrepreneurs
Blackbox Connect is a two-week immersion program for founders who are based outside the US. Founders come to Silicon Valley where they have the opportunity to live and collaborate with like-minded entrepreneurs from all around the world and partake in an intense agenda of meetings and workshops with Silicon Valley entrepreneurs, investors, experts, and executives.